A decision has *finally* been made.
I know I should be jumping for joy.
But at the risk of feeling like a whiner...here's why I'm on the fence about it.
We aren't allowed to say where we're moving.
I can say that it's a large metropolitan city on the East Coast. It was our last choice in cities to live, but I'm hoping that there are advantages. I do know there's lots to do and we'll never be bored.
I have virtually no friends or contacts in the city we're moving. So I'm going to be unemployed and lonely. But I think I'll be able to find a job fairly quickly. (We're hoping!)
A lot of moving will be happening Labor Day weekend. Thankfully, all the parents are on board to help us get our crap out there. And yikes - I have only a few weeks to pack up 90% of the house! Yikes!
I guess I am relieved to know where we're moving and apprehensive about the unknown of it all.
But I take comfort in knowing the decision and that at the end of this, I'll be with the boy.

No comments:
Post a Comment