Friday, June 18, 2010

Angry

In my last post, I thought I had reached my breaking point.

I am now way past my breaking point and starting to get angry.

My anger comes from the fact that I have absolutely no control in this situation. And if I try to take control, I look like a complete asshole who is holding someone back from their dreams. And it's always going to be there. I don't want to be accused of holding someone back.

I don't know how much longer I can just let my control go. And I don't know how much longer I can wait to find out what my future holds. And it's not like my future is a "what am I going to be when I grow up" kind of thing. I'd like to know what city I'll be living in only 3.5 months.

I know God doesn't give you more than you can handle. And in the grand scheme of life, this isn't that bad. I'm healthy. I'm happy. I have a great home. And I'm surrounded by friends and family.

But it's starting to feel like I'm never going to know. Or I'll know 2 days before I'm moving.

So I'm trying to work through my anger.

We'll see how *that* goes.

No comments: