Friday, June 7, 2013

Five on Friday


It's Friday!!  And a long weekend!!  I'm thrilled!!

1.  The company is closed on Monday because we work for a Brit and he wanted to celebrate the Queen's Coronation.  I am not one to argue about days off.  So we are celebrating it on Monday.  Hurray for a long weekend!

2.  The Hubster has been out of town all week working on a giant project.  It went very well and he called me last night to say that he's wisking me out of town on a weekend trip.  He gets back into town tomorrow, so I'm under orders to pick him up from the airport with a weekend bag full of clothes.  Can't wait!


3.  One of my best friends just had a beautiful baby girl...Evelyn.  She's gorgeous.  Looks just like her 2 older brothers.  Her mommy and daddy knew she was a girl and kept it a secret, so now that we know...I've been a shopping machine.  Seriously.  Buying miniature clothes might be the most addicting thing in the entire world.


 4.  The Hubster and I are sponsoring a special needs baby in China.  We are thrilled to be able to help out a sweet girl who is waiting to find her forever family.  I can't figure out why I'm not able to separate her picture out from the others...but we are sponsoring Tinsley.  Hopefully we will get some updates about her soon!
  

5.  Just found a pedicure place that will do a mani-pedi for $25.  It's heaven on earth. :)

No comments: