It has been a crazy crazy life around here lately. The Hubster and I have been working so many hours and barely seeing each other. Plus there's just a lot going on in our lives with Christmas coming up.
So last night at mass, I prayed to God that I be able to give him all of my problems. I know that whatever He has in store for me is not greater than what I can bear. And if I give Him what is plaguing us, we will be able to make it through.
Today was a horrific day. This morning, I had to let 2 people go, an employee confiding in me that he's having some serious personal problems and I had to deny an unemployment claim. All before lunch. Needless to say, the afternoon didn't go much better.
But I feel better about the day than I had expected because through it all, I know that God was walking next to me.
Faith is such a powerful tool and I need to remember to use it in my life.


No comments:
Post a Comment