Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Mid-Week Randoms

  • Yay! It's Wednesday! And I have Friday off, so really it feels like Thursday! :)

  • I am so so so bad at doing laundry. Like I will wear every single pair of underwear (even the ones that I'm not so fond of) before I will do laundry. This is bad. Very bad. At least the Hubster is the same way - he wore a pair of underwear with holes in it yesterday and stayed up way too late to put the load in the dryer last night. We are a laundry fail.

  • We had someone interview at work yesterday. He was kind of quirky. After lunch, I overheard him ask his interviewer, "um, do you know where there is a plunger?" Interview fail. I did feel bad for him - that has to be so embarrassing.

  • The Hubster and I have lovely weekend away plans for our FIRST ANNIVERSARY!

  • I can't believe that we'll be married for a year! Seems like this year just flew by - in a good way! I am definitely so happy to be married and it has been such a great year. Now I'm just putting the last minute touches on my paper gift and waiting for a fun weekend of celebrating with my *husband*!!

  • The extension on my 2010 tax returns are due on October 15 and I am not loving the new tax calculation that I came up with...

  • I just got out of a business meeting with an older gentlemen that had a very bad dye job on his hair. I know it's not very polite, but I hope that someone in his life will tell him that he'd look a lot better if he just let it go grey.

No comments: