I have no time to do a real post that I want to do, so I'm going to bullet point again. I swear a real post will come eventually.
* Still *nothing* on the life change. I am ready to wonder if it was even the right change for me.
* My mind can't even handle thinking about buying a new car. At this point, it's probably going to be a better option for me to pay $250, fix my car, and continue to drive it into the ground.
* I'm taking the Audit portion of the CPA exam in 15 hours. I don't feel ready and I certainly don't know if I'm going to pass it. It's supposed to be easy, but really it might kill me.
* I have to go to a wedding shower for a girl I barely know on Saturday. It's an all morning and afternoon affair.
* Saturday evening I have to attend a graduation party for my cousin who is graduating from Physician Assistant school. While I am super excited that she completed this, I refuse to call her a doctor. Because quite frankly, when I'm referred to a PA, I get mad. Especially when they misdiagnose me and pretend they're real doctors.
* Sunday we have to go to Paul's cousin's birthday party.
* Just thinking about everything I have to do this weekend makes me really tired. Because all I want to do is crawl into bed and sleep.
* I had to just write this huge long self-assessment. I am happy to do it, but I'm not good at bragging about myself. Or confrontation. So I had to put those 2 things in it. Thank goodness for my last manager. He saved me from a horrible annual review by writing me 2 kick-ass reviews.
* There is some *major* Jon & Kate Plus 8 stuff going on right now. I clearly don't have time to break it down and dissect it but it's coming. And let's face it...none of it's good and those poor children are suffering more than they should have ever.
* I am super excited that after my 4.5 hr test tomorrow night, I am going to be able to watch some amazing tv. Grey's Anatomy finale - tear jerker. The Office - has all the makings of a kick-ass show. Desperate Housewives - let's get this creepy Dave thing over!
Okay, I think that sums up everything...but I'm sure I'll wrap it up later.
k bye

No comments:
Post a Comment