For virtually every single holiday, the Hubster and I go home to Buffalo and spend it with our family and friends. This, of course, is both what we want and what is expected. But due to the fact that we have been spending *so* much time on the road and traveling lately, we decided to spend the holiday with our Long Island family.
And then I got ahold of Pinterest, and well, let's just say, the party practically planned itself! I didn't get tons of pics, just of the food, but let me say...it was super festive and oh so tasty!
 |
Yum!!
| | | |
|
 |
Watermelon
|
 |
Chocolate Covered Marshmallows
|
 |
I can't get this picture to turn...but my fruit flag turned out great...you just had to eat it real quick at the beginning before the bananas turned brown!
|
|
 |
Hurray for blue chips! :)
|
I couldn't believe I managed to find red, white, and blue goldfish!
The party turned out to be super fun and a good time was had by all. I was also pleasantly surprised to find I had a lot of red, white, and blue dishes already. Well...mostly red and white. I think from Christmas stuff! ;-)
1 comment:
Cute! Pinterest does make it easy to plan food for parties doesn't it!
Post a Comment