I am having a really hard time.
In just a week, both Paul and I will be unemployed.
It's hard for me to accept the fact that I no will no longer work where I've worked for the last 5 years.
And it's even harder to accept that I don't have anywhere to go after August 3.
I really thought there would be no problem with me finding a job.
I interviewed last Wednesday with another firm. I loved them. I had at least 3 people call someone there to tell them how great I was. And the HR director remembered me and seemed genuinely happy that I was there.
And I even wore my lucky suit.
They told me to wait a week and then they'd get back to me.
Tomorrow marks one week.
I've heard nothing.
It's getting really hard to stay positive.
I'm struggling.
I've prayed, cried, and begged.
I just don't know what to do.
I need some good news soon.
Because the bad news? Just keeps on coming.
Yep, I'm really struggling.

No comments:
Post a Comment