
Despite my best efforts to avoid watching more reality-tv, I got sucked into The Bachelor this season.
I did think that it was going pretty good and I did get into the season. I thought that Melissa was adorable and I really liked her. I also thought that Stephanie was so pretty and her story so heartbreaking. And when Jason let her go, I really wanted her to find someone to spend her life with. And then there's Megan - who despite everyone's best efforts to turn her into the house bitch. I think Megan was really a good person and tv just edited her.
So now we get to the finale. I've been reading online and there was a leak that this season's ending was completely contrived by ABC. So of course, being the curious person that I am, looked at Reality Steve's prediction.
Basically, Steve said that the producers knew that there was a connection between Molly and Jason, but they didn't want to give that away so early in the game. So, they decided that Melissa would be the #2 and during the process, Jason would propose to Melissa, see Molly on the side, and then break up with Melissa on the show. And then go with Molly.
Nice. Really klassy.
Now that it's the day after the finale airing, this is clearly what happened.
And Jason Mesnick looks like the world's biggest jerk.
He didn't *have* to break up with his fiance on national television. He didn't *have* to go along with the producer's grand idea. He didn't *have* to take all thte $$$ they threw at him to go on a reality tv show to find love. Since non of the previous bachelors have made it, I'm fairly confident that he's not going to make it with Molly. While I want him to, I don't know if that's a reality.
Embarassing someone on national tv doesn't always make you look like a hero. And since it came out that he was seeing both women between the filming and the airing of the show, it just makes him look like a complete dirt bag.
And really...seeing him cry all the time. It's a turn off. Not that I don't think that men cry. I just don't think he needs to cry through this entire process. It's kind of old.
I'm watching the After The Final Rose Part 2. And then I'm done. Finished. No more.
The Bachelor just lost a viewer.
Just let me see what the *happy* couple says first.

No comments:
Post a Comment