Thursday, March 8, 2007

I'm back!

I'm back! Not that I was ever really gone...per se.

Let me think about what's going on...Work is still super sucky. The client service business can be such an awful pain. Basically, it means that clients can take a great big crap on you and all you can do is look them in the face, smile, and say thanks. Although right now I'm working for the greatest Senior Manager and she's always been on our side. That has definitely made work more bearable and pleasant!

Things with the boy are going pretty good. I got so mad at him last week, but I'm happy that things have changed a bit. I think the hardest part was seeing him get so worked up and knowing that he wasn't happy. Hopefully our talk last week made a difference and we'll be ok.

Also, we're going to the Grand Canyon in about a week. That means we're going to be confined together in a car for 4 hours and then we'll be together from Sunday morning until Wednesday morning. Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday will probably just be the 2 of us. This is perhaps the longest time we have EVER been together in confined spaces and without anyone else. I guess if we can make it through that without killing each other, then perhaps we'll be ok!!

Ok, time for bed for this old spinster!

No comments: